Posted January 1, 1970
- This event has passed.
Concealed Carry Day 2 8Hrs
July 15, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Second 8 hrs. of the Illinois CCW 16 Hour Mandatory course.
In order to be eligible for a Illinois Concealed Carry License you must :
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification card.
- Have not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor involving the threat of physical force or violence to any person within the past 5 years.
- Must not have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- Must not subject to a pending arrest warrant, prosecution or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification to own or possess a firearm.
- Have not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the past 5 years.