Gemini Firearm Defense investigators are licensed or registered by the professional licensing authority or State Police of the state they are located in. In general companies offering investigation services must hold an agency license and all their investigators or detectives must hold individual licenses or registrations.
Gemini Firearm Defense investigators engage in a large variety of work ranging from:
- The tracing of absconding debtors
- Process serving
- Technical surveillance counter-measures (TSCM),
- Corporate Investigations, matters ranging from anti-fraud work, loss prevention, internal investigations of employee misconduct (such as EEO violations and sexual harassment).
- Due diligence investigations
- Malware and cyber-criminal activity and computer forensics work.
- Covert video surveillance
- Domestic Issues
- GPS Tracking
- Hidden Camera Cover Operations
- Workman’s Compensation/Insurance Fraud
Employment investigations are designed for screening technical, professional, manager or sales positions. Our investigations can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Criminal History Search
Our Criminal History Search is the most complete search in the industry. It provides (a) Even better quality control for your hiring process; (b) Greater employer liability protection as a result of increased due diligence.
Auxiliary National Criminal Index Search
- Criminal records from state record repositories and some county and township courts
- Departments of correction and probation
- Sex offender registries from all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Guam
- Information from state-level agencies, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the FBI
- Local, state and federal fugitive lists
OFAC Global Terrorist Search
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under
- Social Security Number Trace
- Seven Year Employment Verification
- Supervisor Interviews
- Three Professional Reference Interviews
- Education Verification
- Drug Testing
- Business Credit Report
- Civil Litigation Report
- Federal Records Search
- Government/Professional Association Sanctions
- International Searches
- Media Search
- Professional License Verification
- Skills /Behavior Assessments
- Workers Compensation History