- This event has passed.
16 Hour Concealed Carry day 1
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC+0$175
First 8 hrs. of the Illinois CCW 16 Hour Mandatory course.
Day One: Everything Handgun
On day one we approach teaching as if you are brand new to the concept of firearms, day one will be spent getting you completely familiarized and comfortable every type of pistol. A completed review of every aspect of handguns i.e. anatomy of a cartridge, types of cartridges, projectiles, types of malfunctions and much much more!! In addition we cover ares including but not limited to: proper firearm storage methods, handling, care, cleaning,loading, unloading, maintenance, and many other vital topics. The course is a thorough yet fun way to learn the fundamentals of gun ownership.
In order to be eligible for a Illinois Concealed Carry License you must :
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification card.
- Have not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor involving the threat of physical force or violence to any person within the past 5 years.
- Must not have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- Must not subject to a pending arrest warrant, prosecution or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification to own or possess a firearm.
- Have not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the past 5 years.